TEG´s management has defined a Quality Policy based on the following points:
- Quality and continuous improvement require the responsibility, participation and collaboration of all TEG staff, headed for the management.
- It is imperative to have trained and motivated staff.
- To keep the Quality Management System up to date, it is necessary for everyone to commit to implementing it and improving it to prevent possible mistakes.
- Quality is oriented to customer satisfaction. We have to keep in touch with customers, listen to their needs and put all the resources and experience to provide the best solution.
- Quality requires us to maintain a continuous training to be attentive to all technological improvements and have them available.
All staff must be oriented to ACHIEVE, not only to DO.
To consult our Quality Policy, click here.